POWER SPICING by Rachel Beller, MS, RDN

 Everything you need to know about spice superfoods is in this book!  Certain spices have healing powers, from reducing inflammation to even fighting cancer cells.
     I didn’t realize that there were so many ways to use spices, but POWER SPICING shows how it’s done.  It shows you studies about each specific spice, and also how to use them in recipes (which are delicious!).
      I found this book, which I checked out from my library, very informative.  So much so that I purchased my own copy to keep on hand in the kitchen.  I was pleased to find out that I had most of the necessary spices already in my pantry, so I only had to buy a couple more to have everything I need for great recipes.
     I highly recommend POWER SPICING.  Spice it up!!
 
by S.M. OKelly Memorial Library Associate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of White Doves at Morning by James Lee Burke:

THE SEA GLASS COTTAGE by RaeAnn Thayne

Review of A Morning for Flaminos: A Dave Robicheaux Novel by James Lee Burke